Happy Friday + Link-o-rama

Happy Friday all! This will be my last blog post for awhile, starting Monday you'll be treated to some amazing guest posts by a few of my friends, including Jeanne of Shop Sweet Things, Colleen of Inspired to Share, Jennifer of Jchong Studio and many more. I can't thank them enough for stepping in for me while I'm off getting hitched.
And now I leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite reads this week, here, and across the web.

Image via Style Me Pretty.

ON CONUNDRUM
Congrats to Carol for winning this weeks 31Bits bracelet Giveaway.
Did you guys see our beautiful engagement photos by the amazing Kate Skogen?
Did you guys see you can now sign up for news and updates from Conundrum?

ELSEWHERE
Learn how to make the perfect flaky biscuits over at A Cozy Kitchen.
I love this insect based trend post over at A Merry Mishap.
I'm now obsessed with Jewelry designer Karin Rae Matthee thanks to this post over at Honestly WTF.
Bold lettering as decor thanks to Desire to Inspire.
This apple tart looks ridiculously yummy, learn how to make it in this post from JChong Studio.

What were some you your favorite blog reads this week?


No Response to "Happy Friday + Link-o-rama"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger